Papers accepted for the 6th Equal Opportunities Conference after the double-blind peer-review process will be published in conference proceedings, which is indexed by SCOPUS.
Journal Special Issues:
Additionally, selected papers that will be presented at the conference will also be considered for further development of a possible publication in the highly esteemed partner journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel the work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. The authors will be notified before the conference date about the possible publication of their papers in specific journals.
- The Bottom Line, Special Issue, Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, Q1).
- International Journal of Innovation Studies, Special Issue, KeAi, (Scopus, Q1).
- Competitiveness Review, Special Issue– Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, ABDC, Q1).
- Journal of Strategic Marketing, Spacial Issue, Taylor & Francis, (Scopus, Q2).
- Development and Learning in Organizations, Special Issue – Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, Q3).
- Journal of Business and Socio-economic Development (JBSED), Special Issue– Emerald